Senior Consultant/Manager - Securities
A fantastic opportunity to join our exciting and fast-growing consultancy. We are looking to expand our team with knowledgeable consultants who have the desire to be part of building something special.
We are a financial markets consultancy that prioritises truly understanding the needs of our clients and focusses on delivering successful outcomes. We provide expertise in post-trade operations, technologies, regulatory solutions and market infrastructure, helping our clients to achieve their goals through the intelligent re-engineering of their platforms and processes. The company was founded and is led by partners who value diversity and collaborative working practices and are committed to nurturing talent and developing a culture the team can be proud of. We have an ongoing strategic partnership with one of the world’s largest post trade financial service market infrastructure companies.
Due to continuing growth and demand for our services, we are looking for people who share our passion for shaping the capital markets landscape, our values and our commitment to excellent delivery.
We currently have several opportunities for Consultant, Senior Consultants and Managers with experience in securities operations and technology change.
The role will entail working closely with our clients to enhance their front to back securities processes, systems and controls; optimise how they leverage market infrastructure solution and address regulatory requirements such as CSDR. It will also involve contributing to the continued growth of the business and development of our practice.
The role requires knowledge across the securities lifecycle from trade execution to settlement and understanding of the associated operating model, processes, systems, controls, infrastructure and typical challenges. Experience of project management and/or business analysis of securities change initiatives is also essential.
What you’ll do
- Deliver client engagements:
- Mange projects or workstreams and associated planning, control and reporting
- Analyse, design and implement solutions to meet client needs
- Build effective relationships with team members, client and partners
- Contribute to development of the practice:
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Coaching and personal development
- Leading or supporting internal initiatives
- Support marketing and business development efforts:
- Identifying opportunities for new business
- Contributing to thought leadership
- Supporting campaigns and proposals
- Either financial services consulting or change experience within a financial services organisation (e.g. investment bank, asset manager, market infrastructure or service provider)
- Knowledge of several of the following topics:
- Project management (waterfall and agile)
- Business analysis
- Trade and transaction reporting
- Regulatory change
- Operations transformation
- Process reengineering
- Technology transformation
- Data and analytics
- Good understanding of capital markets, related trends and regulatory landscape
- Detailed knowledge of at least one asset class or functional area
- Excellent consulting skills:
- High quality verbal and written communication
- Critical thinking, innovation and problem solving
- Effective stakeholder management and influencing (internal and client facing)
- Effective team working, collaboration and maintaining an inclusive culture
- Manger level - Delivery ownership and responsibility for quality
- Demonstrated resilience under pressure, ability to deal with ambiguity and adaptability to change
- Self starter, able to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative, whilst maintaining openness to direction
- Desire for continuous learning and growth mindset
- Capable with Microsoft tools (Powerpoint, Word and Excel)
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Corporate Actions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'