Senior Consultant (Management / Solutions Payments Consultant)
WPM Education is helping the further and higher education sectors redefine and transform the way they accept payment. Through unique sector knowledge and close collaboration, we can help institutions work smarter whilst delivering a better payment experience. We work with our clients to understand and improve their customer (/payer) experience, manage and reduce external costs, improve staff efficiency and reduce their PCI DSS compliance scope.
- Helping institutions to define and visually communicate their view of Payment Acceptance, and how it aligns with their wider corporate goals
- Completing a Payment Acceptance Scorecard to assess an institutions current payment landscape and how they are performing against best practice
- Supporting the use and implementation of a toolkit to make evidence-based decisions about how clients could and should be accepting payments
- Informing client about other possibilities and options with regards to collecting incoming payments
- Working closely with the Account Managers to provide support and guidance for client meetings.
Reporting to the Principal Consultant, you will focus on overseeing the day to day functioning of the team, ensuring that internal and external processes are well defined, executed and co-ordinated where required with other functions. You will help to further define the consultancy service, as well as play a key role in the operational delivery of this. You will have had experience of managing a team, as well as possessing a consultancy background.
These roles will involve spending time at our West Sussex office (typically 2 days a week), and around 50% planned client travel (with some seasonal variation), and therefore we are looking for local candidates to Burgess Hill (within an hour’s commute)to help protect this work life balance principle.
Technically, knowledge of SaaS and/or experience of working in a consultancy function within a professional services environment is the best fit.
More about WPM
Our benefits include;
- A genuine work life balance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private medical insurance (family included)
- Childcare vouchers
- Ride to work scheme
- Fantastic social events!
- Complimentary food and drink
- Defining Requirements
- Payment Systems