Senior Consultant - Digital Transformation
Government / Public Sector
Location: Holborn, Hemel Hempstead or Reading with travel required
Salary: £60,000 plus 5% flexible benefits package
Sopra Steria is recruiting for Senior Consultants with digital transformation experience to join our growing consultancy team within our Government sector. We are a successful, growing team with the freedom to set our own direction and a determination to build sustainable business by putting our clients’ success first.
The Senior Consultants will be responsible for identifying and developing consulting opportunities for individuals and new projects with or Government sector. You will also be responsible for taking ownership of digital specific work-streams (and their outcomes) as part of a consulting team or for the overall management of small projects and their deliverables.
The Senior Consultant will be a coach/advisor in one or more of the following key competencies: Business Analysis; Whole life cost appraisal and Business Case Development (Green Book); Operating Model Design; Continual Improvement (EG: LEAN, Six Sigma); use of digital technologies and new ways of working (incl; DevOps; AGILE development; service design) to enhance the productivity and efficiency of government services; Procurement; Digital innovation services or UX/Service Design.
- Bring sector knowledge and understanding of the key business and digital technology issues to help our clients meet their key challenges and opportunities.
- Lead the definition of scope, activities and deliverables for a work-stream or small project in order to meet client expectations and build sustainable business for Sopra Steria.
- Develop and contribute to the development of our consulting capability through new approaches and offerings.
- Maintain and further develop a personal network of contacts within the group-wide Sopra Steria organisation together with the client team and relevant sectors in order to build your profile and pipeline of contacts.
- Proactively look to secure extension of your own assignment and the overall project with the client in order to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and additional revenue.
- Be seen as a prominent member of the Sopra Steria consulting brand, both by clients and more widely through networks and events.
- Manage the delivery of your own and your team’s work to ensure we meet required standards and go beyond this to delight our clients.
- Client facing consulting experience in a recognised consulting business.
- Delivering value to businesses through digital transformation initiatives.
- Experience of describing and positioning propositions that embrace all domains of the client’s operating model including a business processes, organisational change and information technology.
- Experience of delivering digital specific work streams and small projects.
- Change management skills including analysing capacity, process mapping, cost modelling and benefits appraisal.
- Understanding of the products, processes, systems and players in the government sector
- Good data gathering and analytical skills.
- Degree level education or equivalent, typically in Business, Information Technology or Engineering.
The successful candidate will be required to go through a Disclosure Scotland security clearance.
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
- Digital Transformation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job