Job Title: Senior Consultant
Location: Whitehaven - to include an element of home working (Covid 19) and UK travel.
Salary: Competitive, Negotiable
Job type: Permanent, Full time
REACT Engineering is a leading independent engineering and project management consultancy business, primarily operating in the civil nuclear decommissioning sector. We are passionate about making a difference for our clients by helping them find pragmatic, innovative solutions to complex engineering, technical, organisational and project management challenges.
You will work autonomously, with other members of the REACT team, our customers and partners to research and analyse information, engage stakeholders, solve complex problems and present information. You will have responsibility for building client relationships, developing new opportunities, leading, managing and delivering consultancy projects and supporting overall management of the business.
You will be joining a dynamic team of consultants, committed to growing and developing the impact of our business. You will have the opportunity to access training and ongoing coaching and mentoring to support your continued professional development.
- Lead, manage and deliver a varied portfolio of technically challenging consultancy projects ranging from strategy development through to supporting on-site project implementation.
- Act with a high degree of professionalism and embody our culture, in leading clients and staff to make a real difference to the outcomes of our client's projects.
- Develop and maintain client relationships to generate long term, sustainable success.
- Lead and promote the development of technical competence within the organisation.
- Graduate level degree in relevant discipline preferred.
- Demonstrable previous experience in consultancy, engineering, technical and or project management roles.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and influence people.
- Previous nuclear or other highly regulated industry experience may be an advantage, but is not essential.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Engineering Consultant, Project Management Consultant, Senior Project Management Consultant, Civil Engineer, Nuclear Engineer, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Civil Technician, Nuclear Technician may also be considered for this role.
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Civil Engineer
- Project Management Consultant
- Engineering Consultant
- Civil Technician
- Nuclear Engineer
- Senior Project Management Consultant
- Nuclear Technician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'