Senior Consultant -Defence & Homeland Security
Location: UK Mobile
Salary: Up to £70,000 plus 5% flexible benefits package
Sopra Steria is recruiting for Senior Consultants with digital transformation experience to join our growing consultancy team in the Defence and Homeland Security sector. We are a successful, growing team with the freedom to set our own direction and a determination to build sustainable business by putting our clients’ success first. If you are looking for a change, contact us.
The Senior Consultants will be responsible for identifying and developing consulting opportunities for individuals and new projects with the Defence and Homeland Security sectors. You will also be responsible for taking ownership of digital transformation work-streams (and their outcomes) as part of a consulting team or for the overall management of projects and their deliverables.
As we have clients in various UK locations, you must be flexible on travel.
- Bring sector knowledge and understanding of the key business and technology issues to help our clients meet their key challenges and opportunities.
- Shape, create and deliver client engagements in that deliver high value outcomes for our clients and high value, sustainable business for Sopra Steria.
- Identify and develop client relationships including using your own & Sopra Steria’s network.
- Develop and contribute to the development of our consulting capability through new approaches and offerings.
- Contribute to the growth of our team by playing an active role in attracting and recruiting new team members.
- Be seen as a prominent member of the Sopra Steria consulting brand, both by clients and more widely through networks and events.
- Manage the delivery of your own and your team’s work to ensure we delight our clients.
- Client facing consulting experience in a recognised consulting business in one or more of Defence, Homeland Security or Policing.
- Experience of developing and taking to market propositions that embrace all area of the client’s operating model including a business processes, organisational change and information technology.
- Experience of delivering digital transformation work streams and projects.
- Expertise in a range of consultancy skills covering one or more of the people, process and technology aspects of digital transformation.
- Degree level education or equivalent, typically in Business, Information Technology or Engineering.
Existing SC clearance is desirable and candidates will be required to go through security clearance.
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
- Digital Transformation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'