An award winning Fund and Corporate Services organisation is currently looking for a Senior Consultant, Board Servicing to join their Guernsey team to manage the board relationship aspect for a portfolio of various entities.
The portfolio you will be managing will consist of both Guernsey and non-Guernsey, listed and unlisted entities. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Anticipate the needs of the boards and take responsibility for delivering the client meeting experience
- Act as minute taker in board meetings
- Undertake reviews of the Company and Board against the latest key Corporate Governance codes
- Provide guidance on regulatory, reporting, compliance and stock exchange obligations impacting client / fund boards and project manage as applicable
- Monitor and implement regulation changes
This role requires you to have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role such as a corporate governance, relationship management, corporate secretarial or board servicing role and have a good knowledge of the offshore fund industry. You must have a good working knowledge of the London Stock Exchange and The International Stock Exchange listing requirements.
Should you be interested in this role, please apply today!