Senior Consultant / Agile Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 + life assurance + 25 days holiday + pension + flexible benefits
Sopra Steria helps government to solve today’s big challenges. We combine technical expertise and delivery capability with vision to accelerate change and reimagine the way that public services are designed and delivered. We work with energy and integrity to create intelligent, highly secure, joined-up solutions that make a difference to everyday lives. We’ve been helping government to make a difference for 50 years, creating common systems and approaches, enabling government to work across multiple agencies and radically transform how public services are delivered. Empowering government to make a difference to everyone, every day.
The Day Job
Sopra Steria leads a high profile project, part of a large multi-supplier programme, with one of our major Public Sector clients in Scotland.
- Define and evolve agile processes for different project phases, that support an efficient and motivated delivery team, that also enable sufficient interaction with parts of the wider programme adopting different methodologies.
- Draft Statements of Work for both client and sub-contractors and support the multi-step sign-off process.
- Develop and present regular project reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Negotiate a complex stakeholder environment to agree project requirements.
- Work with your team to proactively identify complex design challenges and provide leadership within the programme where appropriate to resolve them.
- Experience of delivering agile focused projects.
- Project or programme management experience.
- Delivering value to businesses through digital transformation initiatives.
- Experience of describing and positioning propositions that embrace all domains of the client’s operating model including a business processes, organisational change and information technology.
- Experience of delivering digital specific work streams and small projects.
- Change management skills including analysing capacity, process mapping, cost modelling and benefits appraisal.
- Good data gathering and analytical skills.
- Degree level education or equivalent, typically in Business, Information Technology or Engineering.
Why should you apply?
- We’re big - really big. With that comes career growth opportunities - we offer excellent training, you’ll join a company where development and progression is actively
encouraged and not just something we talk about
- We have an enviable client list - we work with some of the biggest names out there
- Our goal is to disrupt the market, not just follow the status quo
- Sustainability is really important to us, in fact we are within the top 1% of companies worldwide tackling climate change and managing our emissions
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, to enable you to perform to the best of your ability, please let us know when completing your application.
Get in touch for more details or to have a confidential discussion about whether this could be the opportunity for you.
- Project Management
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'