Senior Construction Project Manager- Client Side
A Degree Qualified, Senior Construction Project Manager, who can demonstrate good career stability and experience working for a Project Management Consultancy OR Directly for an Estates Management team is required to run a range of Construction projects across the healthcare, commercial, R&D and leisure sectors.
Project types include new build construction, extensions and refurbishment projects, with values ranging from £15 million up to £100 million.
As a Senior Construction Project Manager you would be based out of this Project Management Consultancy’s offices near Ascot, and on client sites in London and the South of England.
As a Senior Construction Project Manager, client side, the successful candidate will benefit from the following:
- £75,000 - £95000 basic salary ( DOE)
- Annual Bonus
- Laptop & Phone
- Life Insurance
- Opportunity to work on large scale mixed use schemes
- 24 days annual leave ( 3 of which are taken at Christmas)
As a Senior Construction Project Manager, your duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Set up & maintain Project controls to monitor project budget, manage project changes and facilitate financial forecasts and cash flows on projects
- Set up and maintain project controls to monitor and mitigate risk on each project
- Develop, establish, organise, lead, coordinate, manage and control the construction project team, the construction site, the construction work and the construction phase of the project. Ensure the proper execution of the project, with emphasis on ensuring efficiency and contractual, legal, safety, health, environmental, quality, cost and time compliance in the construction project and in the construction project process.
- Develop, implement and maintain suitable project procedures, controls, management and records in accordance with the contract, prevailing good practice and Company QA procedures including, but not necessarily limited to, where related to: contract, scope, health & safety, environment, programme, cost, quality, risk, value, procurement, configuration & change control, communications, roles & responsibilities, disputes, project finances, completion, etc.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant construction legislation and other relevant statutory requirements.
- Ensure that prevailing good practice and the project and Company QA systems, together with the Company Safety, Health and Environmental policies, are the basis of all project construction work. Assist in Quality and other audits of the project construction team and its work.
- Ensure that the construction site and the construction works are safe, secure, suitably signed, have adequate welfare facilities, are clean, tidy, neighbourly and efficient. Prevent unauthorised impact from the construction operations on adjacent areas and the environment, either by act or omission.
- Assist in and ensure the production of risk assessments and safe systems of work. Ensure their retention, regular review, monitoring, control and, where necessary, revision and reissue.
- Ensure that regular site safety, health and environmental inspections are carried out, recorded, and any non-conformances corrected in a timely manner.
- Ensure the competent supervision and management of construction works and of the construction site.
- Act as the lead project interface between the Client and others at the construction site and/or where related to the construction stage of the project.
- Maintain the construction programme and ensure that as-built progress is accurately recorded. Keep the programme up to date and take appropriate measures to manage any unauthorised deviation between actual and/or forecast progress and planned progress.
- Establish and maintain detailed deliverables requirements on the construction project, including scheduling the necessary construction resource allocation to produce the required deliverables within the scope, safety, cost, programme and quality parameters of the contract.
- Manage construction team resources to produce the required deliverables for the project, including the ongoing monitoring and reporting of resource usage, earned value, compliance and other requirements.
- Implement appropriate actions to address variances.
- Actively pursue ongoing improvement in quality, efficiency, innovation, etc. within the construction project and the construction project team.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £75,000.00 to £95,000.00 /year
- Building Surveying
- Contract Management
- Project Management
- Client Side
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"