We wish to recruit a Senior Configuration Support Analyst working specifically on Hospital Pharmacy Medicines Management and Dispensing system which is currently being implemented across Wales. You will be required to take a flexible and innovative approach combined with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills to ensure that the application performs to the requirements of its users and clinicians. You will be expected to:
- Provide essential clinical input to NWIS technology and change management projects as a specialist adviser and subject matter expert.
- Undertake specific training activities to support projects to highlight the role of the clinical team within NWIS
- Develop clinical assurance processes such as data integrity and quality, patient safety, and clinical benefits and ensure compliance with national patient safety and clinical risk models / processes
- Review key documents, strategies, test plans, data, cases and scripts.
- Support project Communication Plan and when required, present at key clinical forums.
- Contribute to the development of; relevant design standards, nomenclature, coding and decision support activities.
- Configure the new Hospital Pharmacy System to the agreed requirements and standards of All Wales hospital pharmacies.
- Supervise other Hospital Pharmacy System Configuration personnel and offer support and guidance to them as required.
- Support go-live activities of the Hospital Pharmacy System on-site, providing advice, guidance and configuration work as required.
- Conduct clinical research & development including the production of surveys to assess the impact of existing and emerging best practice, and new ways of working.
- Participate in design activities including Clinical Reference Group activities with clinical stakeholders in Wales.
- Work as a resource to the projects within the context of this Job Description.
- Provide training and knowledge share to the Hospital Pharmacy Support Team on the Hospital Pharmacy System, to ensure they can configure and support the system moving forward.
Experience of working within a Hospital/Clinical environment is essential for this post and experience/knowledge in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Working within a Hospital Pharmacy environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'