We are currently seeking an experienced Configuration Engineer to join a world leading aerospace systems manufacturer. The successful candidate will act as the Configuration Control Board lead and will be responsible for ensuring the site and product configuration plans are carried out. Other responsibilities will include;
- Maintain status indications during pull request and engineering change request stages.
- Work with various departments to ensure processes are being followed efficiently.
- Work to implement and improve peer reviewing of design activities.
- Organise and record change control meetings.
Senior Configuration Engineer Requirements:
- Understanding of current and historical configuration processes.
- Capability to work with Project Teams and Through-life Support teams.
- Experience working within an aerospace organisation or similar highly regulated industries.
Position: Senior Configuration Engineer
Salary: up to £50k/pa