GDS Group is a global event, research and technology services company dedicated to helping clients meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digital, transformative business environment. Our B2B Summits and events bring purchaser and provider communities together to find solutions to real-world business challenges.
Our outstanding business events strengthen our reputation and demonstrate our position of expertise in the industries and verticals in which we operate. This is reinforced by the creation and delivery of deep insight-led content that positions GDS as a leading voice.
Bringing your excellent writing and communication skills, along with your abilities to deep dive into a variety of industries and verticals, you work in a close-knit team instrumental to the development of our 50+ per year world-class summit programs and the delivery of a truly exceptional event experience, writing programs, researching key topics and creating revenue generating program innovations to increase product revenue streams.
You will deliver brilliant onsite engagement, setting the tone and enabling the highest quality discussions. As our onsite content manager, you will be responsible for broadcasting the best of the event to the wider world.
Responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to:
- Program strategy, synopses development, theme selection and speaker recommendation/invitation + list build
- Ensure program content is based on deep industry insight - research on industries, key trends and thought leaders
- Moderate Program Advisory Board meetings
- Working with stakeholders in the business to ensure program is aligned with business needs
- Client engagement and briefings (both delegate and sponsor)
- Prepare synopsis and round table questions
- Preparation of Summit MOC speeches
- Program briefings to sales and delegate sales teams
- Owning the creation and delivery of your event agendas
- Moderating discussions and round tables both Summit and MTB
- Engaging and linking in with delegates and sponsors
- Write summit summary
- Write blog post on a hot topic while onsite at summits
- Deliver short video snacks for promoting summits
- Developing and Establishing media partner contacts
- Interviewing key attendees and speakers
- Working with stakeholders in the business to create bespoke content
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Superb MOC and moderation skills
- Conference production experience including research on industries
- Up to date knowledge of 3+ of the industries/ cross verticals we work across
- Proven research, reporting and interviewing skills
- Experience for filming
- Knowledge and experience of communicating through social media