Our client is an established and highly respected organisation looking to grow their events market leading portfolios.
Our client is looking for a Senior Conference Producer with experience of owning, running and expanding a brand of events. The Senior Conference Producer will have experience working as a conference producer and will be looking to take a step up into a senior role.
The Successful candidate will be creating commercially successful, content driven events with a strategic mindset to get under the skin of the industry and identify new formats both in the agenda and the wider event.
As a Senior Conference Producer in the conference production team, you will also be expected to lead research into new event launch opportunities.
- Ability to bring the team together and oversee delivery of the event
- Mapping the selling relationships and content drivers within the industry with a view to launch new formats
- The ability to discuss how you have introduced new ideas and formats to expand an event or series of events
- Experienced within production and looking to take the step up and become one of the senior members of the production team
- Someone who will be expected to mentor and develop new members of the team
- The candidate will have developed and leveraged relationships for commercial gain - either directly monetised or to support the launch of new events
- Someone who has repeatedly demonstrated they are best-in-class for conference production through innovative formats, topical content, industry leading speakers and proven year on year financial success
- Experienced within conference production
- Proven experience expanding large scale events
- Previous sales experience
- Demonstrable budget management experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job