Senior Conference Producer - £25k-£30k DOE (plus £7.5k OTE)
We are a commercial conference company in Central London offering an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast-growing business. Our Production Director requires a bright & dynamic Senior Conference Producer to manage a team of four (Trainee) Conference Producers currently working on events mainly for the European energy & chemicals sectors. The Senior Conference Producer will be responsible for ensuring the team reach their KPIs through effective planning & organisation, accurate monitoring, regular training & new topic generation. The Senior Conference Producer will also create & manage their own portfolio of three annual conferences under the supervision of the Production Director.
- Day-to-day management of team of Conference Producers - providing guidance, leading by example, supporting career progression
- Reporting team's progress on a weekly basis to Production Director
- Telephone research with senior executives from different industries to identify good potential markets for conferences
- Write event proposals based on this research for approval from ACI management
- Develop the strategic direction of each event to create highly relevant & targeted programmes through further telephone research with the key target market
- Identify & recruit senior industry executives to speak
- Build & maintain strong relationships & levels of communication with industry contacts
- Manage content of all event promotional materials including the conference brochure, event website & promotional email campaigns
- Strategic responsibility for financial performance, operations & logistics on each of your team's events
- On site event management in the UK & abroad
The ideal candidate:
- At least 2-3 years' conference production experience
- Team management experience
- Experience in the energy and/or chemicals sector
- Degree educated
- Business savvy
- Eye for detail
- Analytical mind
- Dynamic thinking
- Excellent written skills
Are you looking for a new challenge with great development prospects?
Are you ambitious & looking for an opportunity where you can make a real contribution to your projects?
Are you familiar with working to tight deadlines?
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job