Senior Conference Producer
A great opportunity for an experienced Conference Producer to take their next step up. Joining an independent and fast growing business to business event organiser that specialises on the African market.
Working on the finance portfolio, the Conference Producer will be responsible for producing conferences and exhibitions in the emerging African markets.
Task & Responsibilities:
- To conduct in-depth research to determine the content for the conference agenda within the Finance Sector
- To produce 7 high quality programs a year, including Identifying and acquiring leading experts as speakers
- Ensure the commercial viability of the programs in conjunction with Head of Finance
- Work with sales and marketing teams to identify new commercial opportunities and to ensure that the
- communications going out to promote the event are of the highest quality
- Identify and take lead in creating new programs in the Finance portfolio
- Solid experience of conference production, with strong commercial acumen
- Ideally will have a strong Finance industry knowledge and interest
- Excellent communication and public relations skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders including senior business leaders
- Multilingual - Proficiency in French and/or Spanish desired
- Creative but focused
Salary: £28,000 + profit share
Location: North London
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Commercial Awareness
- Conference Production