Senior Conference Producer
A great opportunity for an experienced Conference Producer to take that next step up. Working on the Utilities portfolio of events, you will be responsible for the development and growth of the portfolio as well as managing of junior Conference Producers who are working on your projects.
Working for a well-established Conference company who have been going for over 25 years, you will be supported and developed through your career. As a Senior Conference Producer your focus will be on the development of the Utilities portfolio as well as managing junior Conference Producers.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Industry analysis: conducting both desk and telephone research
- Programme creation: structuring and writing strategic conference agendas, identifying and inviting leading industry executives
- Managing junior Conference Producers on your projects
- Looking at the development and strategy of the sector
- Project management: working with and briefing internal teams and clients
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an outstanding academic record - a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent) and AAB at A-level (or equivalent)
- Have 2 years’ conference production experience ideally in Utilities
- Be an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual, have a very curious and intuitive attitude
- Have proven analytical skills, be able to quickly get to grips with new concepts and ideas
- Have some management or mentoring experience
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Commercial Awareness
- Conference Production