Senior Conference Producer
£30,000-£35,000 per annum plus profit dependent bonus
Are you looking for a unique and creative next step from your conference producer role? Are you looking to be part of an quickly expanding, fast paced and exciting business?
The company is a globally renowned business information provider who create unique solutions that make them the best in the industry. They are looking for a Senior Conference Producer to create, manage and deliver bespoke marketing activities for clients, including live filmed webinar discussions with top presenters, reports and roundtables. A solid writing ability, as well as creativity and a great personality, are highly sought after for the role. The department is rapidly expanding and opportunities are there to help develop and shape it, so now is the perfect time to join!
Key responsibilities of the Senior Conference Producer are:
- High quality content creation and speaker sourcing for webcasts, roundtables, reports and infographic - to maintain the market leading standard.
- Project management of both small bespoke projects and large scale integrated campaigns.
- Managing clients and building relationships with key contacts - to keep your finger on the pulse of the market and ensure high quality content and speakers.
- Have experience within conference production?
- Have strong writing skills?
- Have experience working with/managing clients?
- Have a commercial mind?
- Excellent networking skills?
- Have a 2:1 in a relevant degree?
If you answered yes hit apply! Or call Megan on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job