Senior Conference Producer - World Leading Media Brand
£40-42000+ Benefits, 29 Days Holiday etc.
My Client… is currently responsible for 28+ industry-leading conferences along with 50+ training courses each year. Delivering impressive growth in recent years, through this role an exciting role has arisen for a Senior Conference Producer.
You will be producing and developing strategic business conferences which are the largest and most profitable conference business in the global chemicals industry, delivering multi-day events across 5 continents.Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, you will devise 'must-attend’ conference programmes for both established and new launch events; research and generate topic ideas; and write outstanding marketing copy to attract delegates. The Senior Conference Producer will take the lead on their own portfolio of 5/6 events per year to identify and maximise growth opportunities, and be a driving force in working with the wider teams to achieve this. There is a key element of managing external stakeholder relationships as part of this role so excellent communication skills and experience of this would be desirable.
Specific tasks for this role include:
• Consultation to define the theme and content plan
• Research to ascertain the content and format
• Program production
• Speaker identification and management of invitations
• Onsite delivery of the event
This event is a major industry meeting, with both speakers and delegates coming from a C-Level and Senior Executive audience, therefore experience of dealing with an Executive audience is preferable.
The successful candidate will be:
• Motivated to deliver outstanding results, both in terms of quality and financial performance
• Proactive, tenacious and determined to secure the best quality speakers within agreed deadlines
• Confident and capable of communicating with senior industry executives
• In possession of excellent telephone skills for research and speaker acquisition
• Literate, persuasive and imaginative, with first rate copywriting skills
• Able to work both independently, as well as part of a team to deliver top level conference programmes and use their market insight to drive growth across the portfolio
• Enthusiastic about regular international travel
• Accustomed to navigating international markets and working with different time zones and cultures
• Confident in managing external stakeholders and be able to communicate clearly with logic and diplomacy
Ideally you will have a good level of previous experience of the conference production process from within an established conference business. You will also have a track record in delivering high value conference programmes which reflect the needs of the target audience and showing year on year growth. Experience of working within the Middle East markets would be advantageous, as well as working with external stakeholders.
- Stakeholder Management
- Conference Production
- International Events
- Marketing Copy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job