Senior Conference Producer - Tech Portfolios
£30-40,000+ Bonus & Benefits
My client’s UK & US offices are globally renowned for producing best-in-class business technology conferences, targeted at C-VP Level business executives across different vertical markets. You will be responsible for industry research, translating in-depth conversations and data into commercial conference programs, which you will project manage from concept to on-site delivery.Responsibilities:
- You are required to be the project manager and the face of your events, liaising and collaborating with operations, sales and marketing teams to ensure successful, profitable events. You must demonstrate an ability to lead and motivate the multi-department product team throughout the product development cycle, ensuring that all key targets are met.
- You are passionate about researching industry issues, projects and personalities to ensure the portfolio delivers the most attractive content for prospective delegates and commercialpartners.
- You must ensure that, for each event, there is a detailed strategy, sales and marketing brief, outlining competitive activity and market opportunities, identifying star speakers and key issues, and listing any relevant contacts for sales or marketing follow-up at the start of the production cycle.
- You are required to build up extensive market sector knowledge and industry contacts to facilitate the involvement of the highest quality advisory board members, consultants and speakers.
- You are passionate about the growing and ever-changing tech market, and are willing to attend meet-ups and build relationships with key communityplayers.
- You are expected to maintain close content with the Chair and all speaker participants, providing detailed content briefings, coordinating pre event conference calls and meetings.
- You will take responsibility for liaison with commercial partners with regards to the sponsored content sessions that form an agreed portion of the overall agenda, ensuring that sponsored content adds real value for allparticipants.
- You will work closely with marketing colleagues to ensure the highest standard of marketing collateral is produced and sent to market in line with schedules. You will develop additional content through relationships with speakers, advisers and commercial partners that will add to the marketing, social media and post event communicationstrategy.
- You will develop best practice in speaker recruitment, speaker briefing and content delivery.
- 1-3 years+ in a business to business conference production, sales or marketingrole.
- A top university graduate - research or journalist based degreeadvantageous
- Above average SATscore
- 1 years +’ experience working on conference agendas
- Demonstrating a strong aptitude for researching and presenting ideas, and excellent written communicationskills
- Conference Production
- International Events