Senior Conference Producer - New York
Senior Conference Producer
Location: New York
Salary: $75,000 - $80,000 + (Profit Share $15k-$20k) depending on experience and achievements.
Leading media events business based in the heart of New York City is looking to recruit an experienced senior conference producer. (Must have a green card or legally be able to work and live in the US).
We are looking for a highly talented conference producer (2 yrs +) with the desire and experience to grow and launch outstanding commercial conferences. This role is well suited to a highly commercial individual who thrives on project management, research, key stakeholder management and creative input.
Our client is a niche media events business focusing specialising on the infrastructure finance market. They are widely respected for their market leading portfolio of conferences, reports and market intelligence tools.
The portfolio sits at the heart of this business, delivering cutting-edge events on a global platform. They are looking for a senior producer who can identify the next big thing - whether it be brand new due to emerging technology or legislation, or a mature industry undergoing major upheaval. The work will be challenging and rewarding and is an excellent opportunity to be part of an innovative media start-up with a pivotal role in the company’s development.
The business culture is very relaxed, there is no suited and booted dress code and stringent KPI’s. The working environment is highly autonomous and meritocratic with all management grown organically through the business.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years + in b2b conference production or a similarly commercial role
- Legally be able to live and work in the US
- An interest in finance and project infrastructure ideally
- Excellent research skills in order to identify new conference opportunities in the market
- Ability to make strong commercial decisions based on research
- Confident in leading marketing strategy for your conferences
- Build relationships with essential marketing partners
- Plan and execute excellent marketing strategy to successfully market the conference
- Problem solving skills / conflict resolution to solve external conference related challenges
- Time management skills to support production vs. marketing vs. research / idea validation
- Strategic thinking in order to map out future opportunities for new markets
- Management experience is not essential but the opportunity to gain managerial skills is possible.
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.
- Conference Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'