Senior Conference Producer - Commodities, Large Scale Event
London UK (International Travel)
£30,000+ 7k Bonuses & Benefits
My Client… is a leading conference and publication company. One of their largest divisions organises events in the commodities sector. Established for over 30 years, the brands span markets including metals, minerals, coal, grain and forestry products, an exciting role has arisen for a Senior Conference Producer with experience of owning, running and expanding a brand of events. The successful candidate will have 2+ years’ experience as a conference producer and will be looking to take a step up into a senior role.
The day-to-day role will remain putting together commercially successful, content driven events, however they are looking for someone with a strategic mindset to get under the skin of the industry and identify new formats both in the agenda and the wider event.
As one of the senior members of the conference production team, the successful candidate will also be expected to lead research into new event launch opportunities.
- 2+ years conference production
- Proven experience expanding large scale events essential
- Previous sales experience desirable
- Demonstrable budget management experience desirable
We will be looking for:
- A conference producer who has overachieved in their current role and is looking to take the step up and become one of the senior members of the production team
- Leadership and project management skills - the ability to bring the team together and oversee delivery of the event
- Strategical mindset - mapping the selling relationships and content drivers within the industry with a view to launch new formats
- The ability to discuss how you have introduced new ideas and formats to expand an event or series of events
- An outgoing, presentable and professional leader, to represent the company and the brand at events, in person or on stage
- Someone who will be expected to mentor and develop new members of the team
- The candidate will have developed and leveraged relationships for commercial gain - either directly monetised or to support the launch of new events
- Someone who has repeatedly demonstrated they are best-in-class for conference production through innovative formats, topical content, industry leading speakers and proven YOY financial success
- Commodity Markets
- Large Scale Events
- Conference Production
- Graduate Level