Senior Conference Producer - Broadcast & Tech
Circa £50,000 + Bonuses + Benefits - Remote UK (International Travel)
My client delivers a world leading series of events andbroadcasts across?vecontinentsandapowerfulglobaldigitalmediaportfolio,includingtheonly global magazine devoted to the Tech Industry, through exciting expansion a new role has arisen for a talented producer with expertise within large-scale events.
The Candidate…willbe ahighlycommercial,content-focused, and proactive, with the skills to project manage their broadcasts and events from end-to-end, driving all other functions for the ?nancial success and qualitydeliveryofthe?nalproduct.
This role… involves the ownership of a portfolio of conference broadcasts streamed live andon-demand to a global audience, via the market-leading webinar platform. TheContent Producer will be responsible for the production and projectmanagementofanumberofspeci?cchannelswithinthe broadcastschedule,designedto attractseniortechnologyprofessionals. The role will also involve the production of the conferencecontentatsomeofthenewlylaunchedLiveevents,whichwilltakeplacein-person invariouslocationsacrossEurope,NAMandAPAC.
- Keepprimaryresearchatthecoreoftheprocess-develophighqualityagendas, basedonin-depthresearchwiththemarket-bothbuyandsell-side,thatprovide cutting-edgethoughtleadership,globalinsightsandtrends,bestpracticeexamples andinnovativethinking
- Create commercial, market-led broadcasts designed to drive leads and sponsorengagementwithquali?edbuyersandpurchasein?uencers
- Acquire toplevel,highpro?leend-userspeakersthatmeettheinformationneedsofthetargetaudience
- Create episodes on the on24 webinar platform and hold prep calls with all speakers todemotheplatform
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes
- University educated, 2:1 or above or equivalent
- 2+ years of directly relevant b2b commercial conference production experience
- Direct experience of producing large scale b2b events and virtual events
- Experience of working with regional markets including EMEA, NAM and APAC
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise workloads and effectively handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Exceptional writing, attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Conference Production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'