This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Provides advice and guidance to the Board, Executive, all relevant Committees and stakeholders regarding regulatory change and its impact in order to achieve compliance and maximise competitive advantage;
- Develop and maintain the suite of policies required to meet regulatory requirements;
- Provide guidance to the first line as appropriate on the effective implementation of such policies and requirements;
- Provides timely, effective and insightful MI and reporting on regulatory changes and themes, which makes an effective contribution to the assessment of the risk profile relative to risk appetite and enables oversight committees to discharge their duties with confidence;
- Contributes to and shares responsibility for the development of Risk Management Strategy and the effectiveness of the CRO Risk function
- Contributes to and shares responsibility for the development and delivery of the compliance monitoring plan;
- Contributes to and shares responsibility for horizon scanning activity, sharing insights and industry best practices;
- Develops and maintains a proactive and open relationship with key regulators, supporting the CF10 in oversight and management of all regulatory driven actions;
- Contributes and shares responsibility for the regulatory training plan. Works with the Learning & Development team to design and deliver regulatory risk training material for the business and Advisers and to monitor compliance with compulsory training;
- Works with the Regulatory and Conduct Risk team in the effective development, delivery and reporting of regulatory change; and
- Motivates and develops individuals through mentoring, coaching and ongoing dialogue in order to promote a high performance culture.