Senior Compliance Officer - Social Housing - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a well-established housing association who are looking to appoint a Senior Compliance Officer, on a permanent basis based in Carlisle
Senior Compliance Officer - Social Housing - About The Role:
- Support the Compliance Manager in the development, implementation and review of the Compliance Management model and Fire Safety policies
- Act as lead advisor for Fire Safety, providing advice and expertise across all services for the lifecycle of buildings
- Scoping, specifying, mobilisation and implementation of all relevant statutory Fire Safety compliance contracts, including assessing the competence of potential suppliers throughout the procurement process
- Analyse, assess and interpret Fire Risk Assessment recommendations for high level risks across the Group
Senior Compliance Officer - Social Housing - What You Need:
- In depth knowledge of Fire Safety within Social Housing, including government and industry guidance, British standards, building regulations and the requirements of Fire Safety Order 2005 (RRO)
- Strong contract management skills
- Clear understanding of risk management and compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'