This role will establish and grow, as well as leading the Regulatory Compliance team for all compliance in relation to Act 2005, POCA, TACT, LCCP and other Gambling Commission related guidance. You will be responsible for setting and implementing all policies and procedures into the 1st line functions, staying abreast with regulatory changes and ensuring training is provided at an appropriate level throughout the organisation. You will also ensure appropriate levels of premises, business and personal licensing are held within the organisation and will be responsible for all regulatory reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day leadership and management of the Regulatory Compliance team
- Adhere to and proactively enhance the company’s adherence in relation to Act 2005, POCA, TACT, LCCP and other Gambling Commission related guidance
- Implement effective policies and procedures into the organisation with strong Safer Gambling, Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud controls which are evaluated regularly
- Ensure appropriate business, premises and individual licensing within the organisation (excluding alcohol)
- Responsible for the regular review and updating of the Anti-Money Laundering risk assessment, and assimilation of any changes through relevant policies and procedures
- Review and ensure effective training is available at the right level for all colleagues
- Act as the key business partner to ensure the business can operate and effect change compliantly
- Ensuring appropriate records of activities are maintained
- Drive continuous improvement by reviewing and maturing the operation and capability of the team
- 4 to 5 years’ experience in the leadership and management of a regulated compliance team
- Strong practical understanding of license obligations in regard to the Act 2005, POCA, TACT, LCCP and other Gambling Commission related guidance
- Good understanding of Data Protection (GDPR) and Information Security principles
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'