Huntswood are working with a leading financial services firm that pride themselves as a great place to work with an established customer base. The group compliance function is now looking to make a key appointment reporting directly to a senior member of the risk and compliance leadership team.
As an experienced compliance professional, you will have excellent stakeholder management abilities and be able to build and maintain productive relationships with senior managers and their teams. You will also provide advice and guidance to the compliance team in response to regulatory developments/concerns.
You will be visible to the business and expected to represent the department in key business projects and initiatives clearly championing compliance interests and challenging key stakeholders on aspects of regulatory concern.
- You will be able to demonstrate clear subject matter expertise across general insurance regulation and extensive knowledge of relevant regulatory regimes;
- Excellent communicator and influential at all levels;
- Professionally qualified at least ACII or similar;
- Extensive experience of FCA regulated environment at an Insurer or Insurance distributor.
- Competitive salary plus good Bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday plus bank holiday
If you would like to apply please send your CV in TODAY.
- General Insurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'