About the Team:
The Compliance team sits within the General Counsel’s Office, and provides guidance and advice on compliance matters across the business.
As a Senior Compliance Manager you’ll report to the Head of Compliance and ensure that Telefonica operates in accordance with our regulatory obligations. This includes the UK Bribery Act, Whistleblowing, and eLearning. You’ll help develop the compliance strategy, provide policy oversight, and manage a team of two Compliance Managers.
- Provide oversight, and embed a dynamic Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Help manage the relationship with senior Stakeholders across the business
- Ensure compliance in the design and development of products & services.
- Deal with technical queries in relation to the current legislation
- Lead a high performing team
Skills & experience:
- Knowledge of the UK Bribery Act
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills with proven ability to operate across all levels of an organisation.
- Previous experience in working in a fast paced ever changing business.
- Strong leadership skills and team management experience and comfortable working under own direction.
- Attention to detail with the ability to communicate and negotiate complex issues in a clear and concise manner at all levels within an organisation.
- Preferably Degree educated with an ICA post graduate qualification