Senior Compliance Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 + Excellent benefits
Our client is a leading Machinery Directive Notified Body. We are recruiting a Senior Compliance Engineer to join their compliance team in Macclesfield.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Conduct machinery inspections in accordance with Machinery Directive Requirements.
- Conduct PUWER compliance checks
- Act as Advisor for customers on CE marking and machinery safety requirements
- Provide customer training at client sites and internal office
My client is one of the fastest growing banks in the UK offering award winning products to their customers. This position is located within their logistics team in Milton Keynes, where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
- Mechanical or electrical degree is preferred
- Previous experience within machine design or machine compliance is essential
- Flexible to travel internationally as well as the UK
- Must be eligible to pass security clearance
- Excellent communication skills
Our client is an equal opportunities employer providing an excellent environment to thrive and develop.
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. Nolan Recruitment endeavor to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Key words: Compliance, Senior Compliance Engineer, Machinery Directive, PUWER Inspection
- Machinery Directive
- Senior Compliance Engineer
- PUWER Inspection