AML, Compliance, Financial Crime, CDD, Conflicts, Legal, Law
Your new company
A leading law firm with an established global presence and a recognised commitment to being one of the country's top employers is seeking to expand its Compliance and Risk team based in London. This team is responsible for dealing with all customer due diligence (CDD) and conflicts queries, including their foreign offices and compromises a mixture of lawyers and non-legal staff.
Your new role
As a Senior Compliance Analyst, you will play an important role within the Risk and Compliance team, supporting the UK Head of Compliance/Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO). Key responsibilities include:
- Carrying out conflicts searches, reporting these results to the partners and identifying any potential conflicts issues to senior members of the compliance team.
- Dealing with difficult AML/CDD issues and advising on requirements for all overseas offices.
- Providing AML training to support staff.
- Carrying out extensive PEP checks and advising partners and fee earners on all matters including source of wealth, third party payments and any additional due diligence requirements.
- Responding to requests made by third parties under the Money Laundering Regulations (2017) and assisting the MLRO on the drafting on suspicious activity reports.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of AML/Compliance/CDD requirements gained as a result of previous experience within the compliance function of a law firm - this is essential. Extensive knowledge of AML and the regulations surrounding it is also necessary. Additionally, strong written and verbal communication skills is crucial, as well as the ability to deal with various types of stakeholders including clients, partners and fee earners.
What you'll get in return
As a Senior Compliance Analyst, a salary paying up to £50,000 per annum. You will also be entitled to a competitive bonus and wide range of flexible benefits including 25+ days holiday, competitive pension scheme and life assurance, private medical insurance, interest free season ticket loan and childcare voucher scheme amongst many others. Importantly, you will have the chance to join a fast-growing compliance team and one of the country's top employers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Financial Crime
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'