- Senior Complaints Manager - Leeds - Permanent - To £50,000
- Flexibility to WFH 3 days per week, so happy to look at applications outside the Leeds area
- Experience in Insurance, Quality Assurance and previously implementing a root cause framework is vital
- Brand new role within a leading MGA, with 6-8 direct reports
- Lead, direct and manage customer complaints activity
The Company: Our client has extensive experience in underwriting specialist personal lines schemes, operating as a virtual insurer in three sectors (Property, Leisure & Lifestyle and Assistance).
The Role: This role is based around leading, directing and managing customer complaints activity relating to underwritten business in line with company, industry standards and regulatory requirements,protecting consumer outcomes and experience, whilst effectively managing indemnity spend. You will be tasked with providing relevant complaints expertise, training, guidance, and support both internally and to outsourced claims providers/suppliers. Key duties include:
- Provide effective leadership to Customer Relations Managers to ensure the compliant handling of complaints activity falling within the team’s remit.
- Provide subject matter expertise for complaints-related activity, including quality assurance activity, root cause analysis and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide regular complaints-related inputs for the company’s governance committees, meetings and forums in accordance with company procedures, or as requested by Head of Claims and Customer Relations.
- Take responsibility for the effective management of Executive-level complaints and cases involving media or politically exposed persons.
- Perform team quality assurance activity, providing feedback to Customer Relations Managers and documenting improvement activity.
- Provide training expertise and direction, assist with implementation of new claims suppliers/schemes/policies, develop and implement complaints philosophies and design/implement effective controls of complaints bordereaux submissions from claims service providers.
Experience/Skills Required: For this Senior Complaints Manager role, our client is looking for significant complaint experience with the Insurance market, quality assurance experience and previous experience in implementing a root cause framework.
Additional Information: The salary for this Senior Complaints Manager role is £40,000 - £50,000 with an accompanying benefits package and a good deal of flexibility relating to working from home, although presence in the office just outside of Leeds will be required a couple of days per week.
The Senior Complaints Manager position is one of a number of vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment and the Consultant handling this role has over 25 years of experience in this field. Areas of expertise include IFA Administration, compliance, customer services, pensions admin/technical roles, mortgage administration, paraplanners, marketing, underwriters and IT related roles. Check the website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.
- Quality Assurance
- Complaint Management
- Root Cause Analysis
- Personal Lines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'