Working for an International Financial Services group based in the City.
Key Responsibilities -
- Sole responsibility for processing all aspects of the UK Payroll:
- Sole responsibility for processing all aspects of the for EMEA payroll liaising with all third party providers.
- Prior experience of comparison reporting either month by monthly or other format as requested.
- Key first point of contact for all payrolls in terms of payroll providers and employee's.
- Administration of benefits schemes - liaising with providers
- Key fist point of contact for benefits queries.
- Administration of monthly pensions.
Required Experience -
- Experience of ADP Freedom and ADP Streamline.
- Excellent UK payroll knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of EMEA payrolls and previous experience of third party provider liaison.
- Excellent knowledge of EMEA payroll legislation.
- Experience of French and Italian payrolls is highly desirable.
An exciting opportunity to be a key member of the Payroll, benefits and HR EMEA team.
Working for a highly successful international financial consultancy group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job