Senior Compensation Analyst
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client seeks an experienced Senior Compensation Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone looking to work across the European region, plan, research, develop and implement compensation and policies and programs to support the attainment of business objectives.
The company is a global business with the UK Head office based in Watford with a leading position in their marketplace across Europe and globally, creating an excellent working culture with stable and high-quality staff.
The successful individual will be a University Graduate with at least five years compensation experience gained within a European organization. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong organisational and project management skills are essential. The candidate will need to have the ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks across different groups with proven ability to analyse data from different sources and present findings, analysis and recommendations clearly in writing and orally. Excellent interpersonal skills; previous experience of successfully influencing colleagues across divisions and departments is vital.
Duties will include:
- Evaluates present Compensation programs through research, surveys, and analysis of compensation trends and/or vendor management to evaluate competitive position as it relates to the company's strategy
- Use job evaluation process to determine job requirements and prepare market data analysis to determine compensation program assignment (pay structures, variable pay, equity)
- Advise, educate and coach Human Resources and management on compensation programs and systems
- Review existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommend appropriate course of action
- Responds to and resolves a variety of escalated compensation issues
- Support local Human Resources teams with the implementation and improvement of health and welfare programs and other local benefits programs
For more information about this role or any other Benefits Analyst jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.