Senior Communications Producer
Senior Communications Producer - Godalming, Surrey
£50,000 - £52,500 plus benefits
Bluetree has the pleasure of working with a boutique communications agency in the heart of beautiful Surrey. Our client specialises in live events but they also get to the heart of client concerns by gathering insights that create sustainable long term relationship with customers.
The Senior Communications Producer has the planning, design and delivery responsibility for communications projects from brief to execution. Work includes live events projects as well as a growing number of consultancy orientated projects where good understanding of other channels of communication including training methodologies are important.
The successful candidate will be required to gather insight, help interpret that evidence, then design the experience and deliver it faultlessly, measuring impact with the short and long-term effects of the project and making recommendations on continuous improvement. Scoping the event, project or programme and then allocating the necessary resources and budget will also be part of the role.
The Senior Communications Producer will supervise the project team to ensure that all work - from initial insight gathering & research, creative concepts through to logistics and technical - delivers against agreed objectives and surpasses clients’ expectations. Flexible and adaptable, you should be able to build strong and durable relationships with both colleagues, suppliers and clients alike.
The successful candidate must have experience in the live events industry (ideally within an agency environment) as well as the successful delivery of communication programmes within change or behavioural management.
• Help recruit, form and lead flexible and efficient project teams to ensure absolute understanding of the business objectives, review and interpret the research and design and undertake flawless delivery of all projects & programmes
• When required, lead the creative process by enlisting, facilitating and mentoring the creative process
• Project and programme management. Includes a reasonable understanding of training processes and workshop content design
• Ensure all client and supplier communication is accurate, credible and timely
• Proactively contributing to company business development
• Supporting and where appropriate leading winning creative pitches
• Budget control/management and planning
• Ongoing firm but fair supplier/freelancer project communication
• Effective supplier negotiation with excellent commercial awareness
• Develop positive ongoing relationships with clients at all levels including development of new client relations
• Prepare diligently for internal and external project debriefs and reviews with credible impact and measurement to the fore
• Understand both face to face and digital measurement processes and then manage subsequent simple and robust measurement and evaluation programmes
Key skills and experience:
• Evidence of strong leadership acumen including leading client and internal teams
• Demonstrable ambition and skill set to grow and contribute to the culture, commercial development and growth of a boutique creative, strategic live events communications agency
• Willing to take responsibility and work at all levels to create and deliver programmes that persuade clients’ business audiences to change their attitudes and behaviours
• Resilient 'can do’ attitude
• Interested in, or previous experience of live events and training
• An understanding of communications strategy and ability to decipher and simplify reasonably complex communications challenges.
• Unfazed by tight deadlines and conflicting priorities and remain calm and collected under pressure
• Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to challenge when necessary
• An excellent knowledge of technical and logistical aspects of live event production including film and video/moving image
• The ability to write clear and concise copy
• The ability to construct and manage a project budget with experience of working within forex
• Highly organised, with good administration skills and strong attention to detail
• Experience and understanding of the power of compelling film and video, digital and speaker support interconnecting with the live experience
• An understanding of the principles of design and print and knowledge of layout and copy
• A wide knowledge of the marketing industry and keep up-to-date with the event/ creative/media industry
• A good working knowledge of MS Office inc. PowerPoint, and Excel
• Previous production experience working on a variety of projects for various industry sectors
• The ability & enthusiasm to travel abroad for client/supplier/venue inspired project work as required upon any reasonable request.
• A healthy interest in and good working knowledge of digital and social media channels
If this role is of interest please contact Bluetree today.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Live Events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job