Our client is looking for a Communications for a period of at least 6 months
- Support the Communications & PR Manager to manage, develop and implement campaigns and activities across all areas of the communications mix including, but not limited to: marketing communications, corporate communications, PR, internal communications, publications, web and digital communications, social media.
- Support the management and development of all College communications channels
- Manage all elements of the production of the College's membership magazine , including copywriting, interviewing and editorial work.
- Support the work of the College's service development and delivery teams through the development of complementary communications and marketing activity.
- Develop and implement campaigns and activities, with regard to: membership engagement, retention and recruitment; strategic College activities and projects; cross-College activities and events.
- Support the ongoing development of the College's web and social media presence.
- Implement a range of paper and electronic communications campaigns to the membership and key stakeholder groups.
- Support the communications activities linked to strategic policy work.
- Manage external suppliers and their activities as required.
- Implement the Marketing and Communications strategy, under the direction of the Director of Membership and Communications.
- Carry out market research with existing and prospective members.
3-5 years' experience in marketing and communications
Educated to degree level, ideally also with a membership of a marketing/communications professional body
Solid track record and experience of managing all elements of magazine development and delivery
Track record of delivery PR
IT literate and good understanding of modern communication channels
Good knowledge of social media and developments in that field
Good knowledge of web design and maintenance, and search engine optimisation
Understanding of membership organisations
Track record of implementing successful campaigns
A candidate from a communications background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job