New Appointments Group are working alongside a dynamic and creative Events and Communications company in Surrey and they are searching for a new Senior Communications Manager to join their team.
You will be managing and overseeing the delivery, from start to finish, of a diverse range of engaging communication projects.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:* Client Management
- Support the client team in the implementation of all Client Relationship Strategies;
- Support the client team in the preparation of RFP and proposals as required;
- Attend client pitch/presentation as required;
- Attend client meetings, calls and reviews on a regular basis or as required.
- To manage the delivery of the communication and content programmes for standalone and integrated projects. Preferably with pharma/ med comms experience;
- Planning and devising communication solutions whether delivered by email, website, app, video, live at a meeting etc.
- Copy writing - drafting, and managing the drafting, of written communications e.g. emails, presentations, internal newsletters websites, blog posts, articles for clients;
- Make use, and manage, a variety of internal engagement platforms, e.g. Yammer, intranets and purpose-built internal websites;
- Rolling out of email campaigns e.g. Campaign Monitor;
- Help to oversee and deliver content e.g. videos, photos and posters;
- Developing content ideas for projects e.g.Researching speakers and facilitators;
- Maintaining content and communication databases of supplier'
- Proofing team content.
The role specifically requires someone with strong digital comms experience - working with and overseeing digital solutions associated with comms projects.
- Scoping and creating budgets for digital projects;
- Developing digital solutions to support comms programmes;
- Managing and creation of websites, including use of CMS systems;
- Comms to support virtual conferences.
- Manage and oversee the delivery of multiple sized projects of varying complexity within client time frames and budget specified. Including pre and post-event communications, rewards and incentives and other internal communication programmes;
- Set, communicate and drive time lines and priorities within each project;
- Communicate, maintain and develop client relationships;
- Manage and oversee supplier relationships;
- Adhere to client specific SLA's and process requirements where necessary;
- Provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to your project team wherever appropriate;
- Travel to events or client meetings as and when required;
- Manage and oversee negotiations throughout the project life;
- Manage and implement regular communication and attend meetings within the project team to provide project status updates;
- Attend 'kick off' meetings 'briefings' and 'debrief' meetings as and when required;
- Adhere to 'on-site' etiquette at all times ensuring a positive representation of the company.
- Liaison with Governance Team to ensure all process documents are up to date and accurate;
- Ensure compliance with client and company SLAs;
- Ensure compliance with all client and company privacy and security protocols;
- Ensure compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) 2018 Regulations.
- Review client budgets ensuring:
- Client SLAs are taken into account;
- Profit maximisation;
- Accurate charging of costs (supplier and expenses) to the budget;
- Review and ensure currency exchange is managed in line with financial updates and checked regularly;
- Ensure prompt reconciliation post-event (maximum 30 working days or client specific);
- Manage and submit personal expenses and credit card reconciliations within time frames specified.
- Working with the Communications Lead, monitor development plans for all team members taking into account:
- Current skills analysis;
- Training needs analysis;
- Individual's needs and desires;
- Develop planning strategies;
- Develop, mentor and coach all direct reports ensuring periodic meetings to discuss progress and review development plans;
- Provide consistent leadership, motivation and direction to all team members;
- Ensure all operations teams are consistently sharing best practice and delivering to company standards at all times;
- Participate in the interviewing and selection of new team members once approved by Board Director.
- Input of timesheet activity on a weekly basis
- Ensure personal conduct is consistent with core values and live those values every day:
- Team player;
- Work collaboratively with Board, Peers and all teams to ensure effective delivery of all client projects;
- Attend company training days as and when required;
- Attend company meetings as and when required.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job