We are currently recruiting for a fantastic organisation that are seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Communications Exec to join their marketing team.
The role will require you to assist the Communications Manager with the CRM management. This will involve developing and implementing content marketing plans, managing and creating assets and content for social media, advertising, digital and advertorials.
Duties will include:
- Devise and manage a client contact strategy that ensures the delivery of regular, timely and meaningful email communications using automation and CRM systems
- Manage an ongoing communications plan, work with senior internal stakeholders to ensure communications align and contribute to business goals
- Pitching and delivering ideas for relevant, newsworthy and engaging content
- Lead the production of content and articles for our external B2B newsletters. Ownership and delivery of copy for product promotional and business operational campaigns
- Manage the execution of integrated communications plan across all media both online and offline. Specific items include email newsletter, blog articles, product updates, and social banner ads
- Manage the affiliate marketing channels and ensure a fully integrated approach to ensure messaging consistency across all customer touchpoints
- Ownership and delivery of regular, timely and meaningful social media communications; manage selected social media accounts on an on-going basis
- Adopt a test and learn approach to all activity. Regularly analyse and report on performance and develop a testing plan to inform future activity
- Understand the customer journey and how messaging and frequency of messaging needs to change across different customer segments
- Work with internal and external stakeholders managing their inputs including review and sign-off processes
- Ensure all collateral and communications comply with regulatory requirements such as TCF and internal legal and compliance standards / processes
- Adhere to brand guidelines for use in all communications
- Support the broader marketing team in a range of communications and marketing activities as required
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a marketing or communications role essential
- Previous experience planning and managing marketing/ content campaigns essential
- Previous experience working with a wide range of stakeholders is essential
- Social media and CRM experience is essential
- Digital marketing experience is desirable
- Sound working knowledge of marketing principles and practice is essential
- Good knowledge of email marketing automation, segmentation and CRM is essential
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to understand, interpret business problems and create marketing solutions is essential
- Ability to stay up-to-date with the current market, industry and social media trends is essential
- A sound knowledge of social media management and measurement tools is desirable
- An intermediate level of knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel is essential
- An understanding of CRM systems essential
Apply now for this excellent opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'