Senior Communications Consultant - Pensions Client Facing
Salary - Open to Negotiation
UK Offices or Home Based / Flexible working.
A leading Financial Services Group with an extensive Pensions Consultancy arm are looking to recruit a highly capable Senior Communications Consultant that can deliver quality tailor-made communication solutions to clients and trustees. They are ideally looking for someone who has strong Communications knowledge gained in a Pensions setting. The role will provide the flexibility to act with a high degree of autonomy and help shape the department as they continue to grow.
Specifics of the role will include -
- Executing innovative communication strategies that meet client’s expectations
- Deliver multiple communication projects within the agreed timescales and to the pre-agreed standards.
- Write complex material and communication plans for various audiences
- Use different mediums to deliver effective communication strategy.
- Taking an active role in the development of communication ideas and strategy.
- Demonstrate high impact concise design.
- Work closely with clients to produce high quality results.
- Be part of an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment that are striving to be the market leader and setting market trends.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a firm understanding of Pension schemes who would enjoy being involved in the delivery of complex communication campaigns within the Pensions Market. You should be comfortable communication ideas and be able to demonstrate an ability to work to exacting and high standards.
The company are offering an excellent career opportunity in a forward thinking and growing company that has been recognised as a market leader. They have ambitious plans branching into new markets for 2021 and beyond which will provide plenty of opportunity for career advancement, personal development and satisfaction.
For more information, please contact Richard Garbett.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'