Senior Communications Consultant : Global Retail : World Leading Energy Co.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months Initially, long term prospects
Rate: c.£350 per day
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Communications Consultant to join this fun and dynamic team.
About the Role
This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for identifying and delivering the approach to meet business and communications objectives. You’ll work at a Global level, in an integrated capacity, responsible for all assets in campaigns across the full mix of touch points with the customer.
Your responsibility includes development of these assets with lead local markets to ensure they are fit for purpose and value driving.
You will be creative, innovative, and ROI-driven, and have strong project management skills with a proven track record of driving projects from inception through to successful completion.
1. Support realisation of the marketing strategy for Retail:
- Identify how the business should approach communications
- Present to, onboard and work with local markets to roll out a comms approach
- Be the comms lead for development of content and asset requirements for all channels for global advertising campaigns
- Act as the focal point within the team, leading relationships with the brand and business
2. Demonstrate how to bridge the gap between on- and off-line to optimise customer journeys
3. Support local markets to implement activation within global communications toolkits, and provide support for continuous optimisation and improvement based on local objectives.
4. Manage agencies to deliver excellent strategies and creative based on your insightful briefs
- Working in a Global corporate requires cultural sensitivity and organised but flexible ways of working
- Comfortable presenting to groups both face to face and on conference calls
- Ability to influence and manage a complex stakeholder environment
- An understanding of retail audiences and how they can and should be reached and communicated with. Being able to make creative decisions, not just functional ones
- The ability to shift from strategic to creative to project management mode as needed throughout the lifecycle of a project
- A knowledge of campaign development across channels and media
- Knowledge of content development including moving image, articles and, if possible editorial processes
- Be digitally savvy enough to know what is possible, but be able to communicate the possibilities (and process and constraints) to an audience that is not digitally savvy
- The ability to manage both short term and long-term projects and planning
- Team player, work hard/play hard philosophy. It’s a really fun team!
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.