Senior Commissioning Engineer | Lancashire |
Water Treatment/ Waste Water Treatment
£40,000 - £50,000 + Full Package
- Are you a qualified Mechanical or Electrical Engineer?
- Do you have Commissioning experience on major utility projects?
- Have you worked on Water/ Waste Water Treatment schemes?
- Do you have proven experience of leading/ mentoring junior M&E engineers?
If so, please apply and I will be happy to have a conversation with you.
You would be working with a reputable Main Contractor as part of a highly skilled M&E team on a major Water Treatment Framework under United Utilities.
- Mechanical/ Electrical Qualification
- Minimum 5 years UK civil engineering/ utility experience
- Experience of Commissioning
- Experience of leading/ mentoring engineers
- Driving License
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.