Senior Commercial Revenue Analyst
What will you be doing?
As the Senior Commercial Revenue Analyst, your role will be to provide robust analysis and insight across all of our Specialist Sales channels, reviewing B2B and B2B2C client proposals. This will be completed in-line with trading frameworks and strategies, producing all Specialist Sales regular reporting packs. You will support the Commercial Manager of Specialist Sales, using all available systems and data sources, providing insight to support, validate or improve current processes and dealing/trading frameworks.
Our Senior Commercial Revenue Analyst will work primarily within these agreed trading frameworks, to robustly analyse and validate all client proposals across B2B and B2B2C, supporting our client negotiations. Acting however as the first line of support for all B2B and B2B2C related queries and quotations that fall outside of the dealing frameworks, acting as a liaison with Revenue Management.
You will be responsible for the management of the technical aspects of Groups and Leisure Tours processes and systems. Where appropriate you will provide ad-hoc analytical support to the Commercial Manager, helping them to define future requirements and advancements. Such ad-hoc analysis will support our continuous improvement approach to current dealing frameworks and processes
Why we would like you to apply
- The idea of being part of a team where you can work autonomously excites you; you will be working independently analysing all B2B and B2B2C requests and quotations worth up £250k
- Coming from a quantitative/commercial environment, your analytical experience and capabilities are sound
- You have experience of relationship management within B2B/B2B2C arena
- Having an understanding of Premier Inn systems, operating model and the relationships between the Specialist Sales function and other departments would be beneficial
- Your education or experience in a Science, Maths, Engineering, Business or Economics field has given you an understanding of key principles around dynamic pricing and revenue management of perishable inventory
- You have proven commercial acumen, with sound financial awareness and are highly numerate
- Communicating and building strong relationships with a variety of individuals and teams comes second nature to you, which will allow you to articulate clearly your findings and analysis
A bit about us:
At Whitbread, we are fully committed to growing legendary brands through building a strong customer heartbeat and innovating to stay ahead. Our winning teams delight customers so they come back time and time again which, along with our focus on everyday efficiency, drives profitable growth.
Every day our fantastic team members serve up great memories in our restaurants and wow guests through a great night’s sleep in our hotels. We pride ourselves on providing consistent quality and service. We’re continually innovating to meet our guests’ evolving needs whilst being committed to creating a great place to work for our team members.
Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn currently have over 750 hotels across the UK offering over 70,000 rooms. Our aim is to make this 85,000 by the end of 2020! We have hotels in the Middle East and having opened our 1st hotel in Germany with more sites in the pipeline.
Our much loved restaurant brands include Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Table Table and Whitbread Inns. Alongside these, our new propositions Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub are both growing at pace. We have over 420 restaurants across the UK offering the highest level of service.
We have recently celebrated our 275th anniversary when Samuel Whitbread founded our business on a set of principles and although our core business has changed over the years we stay true these with our values:
- Genuine - we really care about customers
- Confident - we strive to be the best at what we do
- Committed - we work hard for each other
We are excited about what the future holds and would love you to join us on this exciting journey!