You will take full responsibility for all commercial/finance related matters and support the technical project management in the execution of a portfolio of Service Projects within the defined targets (e.g. costs, time, quality) and ensuring customer satisfaction.
What are my responsibilities?
Including but not limited to:
* Full responsibility for all commercial/finance related matters, including but not limited to handling Accounting, Legal, Tax and NCM topics.
* Manage and optimise targeted financial results with due professional care (e.g. project gross profit, cash flow, assets and financing instruments)
* Prepare commercial documentation for regular project status meetings and ensures the accuracy of the commercial project data
* Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, incl. recording of such in appropriate systems, e.g. SAP
* Initiates invoicing according to project progress and contractual terms
* Ensures the application and the continuously managing of financial Guarantees, Bonds and project securities
* Supports the PM in identifying, minimising non-conformance costs and establishing an appropriate reporting structure; supports the implementation of lessons learned into own project and the organisation in general.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Part-Qualified Accountant (CIMA or ACCA)
* Professional commercial knowledge and experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent Team Player & non-financial coaching skills
* Advanced PC & system skills (SAP preferred)
For more information on this role please contact Lucy on or submit a copy of your most recent CV
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- project manager