A highly successful Technology and Engineering organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Commercial officer with ideally Defence and or manufacturing/engineering environment experience to join the team in Barnstaple. The company promotes a work life balance, excellent benefits and a diversity of clients.
Skills & Experience required
- Significant experience as a Commercial Officer able to support bids, pricing, negotiation of contracts and sales.
- Develop Work Breakdown Structures (WBS's) from Requests for Quotations (RFQ's), Invitation to Tenders (ITT's)/Statements of Work and prepare Expressions of Interest (EOI's) and Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ's).
- It would be beneficial to have Defence or MOD experience - any ITAR/EAR would be of benefit alongside international export.
- Must be eligible for UK Security Clearance.
- Degree or CIPS qualified.
- Strong business integrity with a good understanding of Contract Law.
The role covers preparation of binding and profitable contracts and bids, enhancing the commercial effectiveness of the division, and working with Bid and Project Managers, Commercial and Supply Chain Managers in maximising profit whilst minimalising risk.
£34,000 -£39,000 with high pension contributions and flexible core hours.
Interim/contract also available for 2/3 months if preferred.
- Senior Commercial Officer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'