Boutique, highly specialised Developement and Construction Manager utilising technolgy led solutions; and with a history of doing community significant mixed used developments, is looking for a very high calibre senior Commercial Manager to join its talented and growing team.
You will be a key member of the commercial team and report directly to the commercial director. You will be responsible
You will be responsible for a small commercial team who will report to directly you and will be based either in the project offices on one of the larger sites or spending your time between these locations to suit the role.
Reporting to a Group Commercial Director you will be responsible for the successful commercial delivery on projects. This includes the following:-
- Procurement of trade contractors and consultants
- Settling and preparation of contract documentation
- Cost plans and budget preparation and management
- Be the commercial link with the client’s commercial team
- Preparation of monthly cost report and forecasting
- Risk management
- Providing support to the Project Director
- Contract administration
- Chairing commercial meetings and minutes
- Budget management
- Participation in the commercial management group
To be considered for the position you will need to be a techsavy commercial manager with project delivery experience of jobs above £20 Million. You are likely to be RICS or CIOB accredited with an excellent industry track record.
Excellent benefits, including car allowance, private healthcare, non contributory pension, 25 days holiday and a company that will look great on your C.V.