We are recruiting for a Senior Commercial Manager who will lead the entire commercial management function within a Technical Facilities Management company in the provision, innovation, and development of commercial management strategies and processes to support the entire business unit. Responsible for delivering a variety of commercial frameworks that are account specific in order to measure, drive and protect contract performance.
Permanent Role based from the Crewe/Stoke area. Circa 70k plus package.
Lead the Commercial Managers in the smooth day-to-day running of all commercial aspects of the accounts including financial administration, reporting and cost control (client), monthly invoicing, management of contract variations, procurement and supplier management support.
* To lead the technical FM commercial management provision for a variety UK multi-site FM contracts; both IFM and hard services specific.
* Reporting on financial and operational performance to the FD and identifying risk through full knowledge and understanding of the pricing model.
* To develop an understanding of the contract(s), working with the Operations Directors to optimise profit and protect the client from any Commercial/Partner/Internal risks.
* Producing timely and accurate information to support the financial month end GP results and forecasts.
* Analysis of the results to highlight risks and opportunities.
* Responsible for the tracking of contract variations.
* Building strong and influential relationships with the business and the client by providing a value added service.
* Calculation of all accruals and prepayments.
* Assist in the preparation of management accounting information.
* Assist in management accounts review and analysis in accordance with strict reporting timescales.
* Actively identify all significant contract Risks and Opportunities, prioritising activities to secure opportunities and mitigate risks, keep business fully informed and aware.
* Assist with the maintenance and enforcement of policies and procedures to manage commercial risk.
* Responsible for ensuring all PO's are raised in accordance with Client policies and procedures.
* Responsible for the KPI performance management, account reporting and analysis.
* To assist in the continual improvement of the wider Facilities Commercial procedures, processes and working documentations.
* To develop and maintain a professional and proactive business relationship with all levels of client's representatives; promoting the Company and development of services.
* Support the Finance and Commercial Director and wider finance and operations teams will all commercial contract improvements, innovations and delivery.
* Lead the commercial review for new tenders and existing contracts.
* Support the group in all commercial aspects of the new contract tender process to include cost monitoring, commercial compliance, and analysis and contract variation.
* Management of legacy and backlog issues, including compilation of additional entitlement claims, full costings and proposals.
* Degree level qualification or equivalent in Surveying, FM or related discipline, and/or Degree level qualification or equivalent in a finance related discipline or ACCA / CIMA related qualifications.
* RICS status or working towards or equivalent financial status.
* Qualified in any mainstream procurement or commercial related subject
* Qualified by substantial experience
* Commercial/Financial experience in a commercial services/contract environment, ideally FM or building services within a senior leadership capacity.
* Ability to review, understand and implement terms and conditions and contract variations.
* Experience of operating in a post-contract client environment.
* A team player with excellent interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude and an ability to multi-task.
* Highly developed analytical skills to report on performance and identify trends and perform gap analysis.
* Numerate, accurate and confident and have the ability to work on own initiative.
* A high level of computer literacy, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and commercial related programmes.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.