Senior Commercial Manager - Construction. Our Client is an award winning pan-European real estate investment and development firm. They specialise in commercial space, mostly delivering office space across main European cities. They have been rapidly growing their London function and as a result they are looking for a couple of Commercial Managers to join their construction team. The role will be providing advice to the Head of Commercial on various development project both pre and post contract.
- Working on the company's large and complex commercial/mixed-use sites.
- Providing feasibility cost estimates, cost advice of alternative design solutions and offer commercial advice in the development of the design prior to appointment of trade contractors.
- Developing the trade package specific procurement strategy and subsequently the produce tender documents, tender assessments and trade contractor appointment.
- Delivering strategic risk management across pre and post contract stages of a project.
- Delivering and/or engaging with the delivery of post contract duties including payment, cost reporting, trade contract administration and deliver total project cost management and reporting.
- Working with Development Managers and the design team to optimise concept design, specification, performance and commercial position.
- Engaging with and building on existing and new sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Delivering better buying, supply chain management to deliver an optimised cost and value solution.
- Fulfilling the lead role for closing the procurement of trade packages, including the conclusion of tender adjudication to deliver a fixed price lump sum.
- Investigating opportunities to realise direct supplier procurement.
The Person will have a background in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management from PQS or main contractor with ideally 8-10 years' experience. An additional professional surveyor/cost management qualification will be ideal as will central London office development experience. The successful candidate will have an understanding of pre-contracts, including cost planning experience. The incumbent must have experience of dealing with complex London sites.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Quantity Surveying
- Real Estate
- commercial space