A uniquely exciting opportunity for an experienced and reliable FP&A Analyst has arisen in a private equity backed travel business undergoing transformative change. The internationally successful business is a leader in their field, specialising in great value to luxury holiday packages in Europe and Asia. During their sale to another PE house, they are looking for a bright FP&A Analyst’s input with producing the budgeting and forecasting packs for the board; business partnering with Sales, Operations and HR; and developing models to monitor performance and commissions with KPIs. You will be reporting into the Commercial Finance Director.
- Business partnering with non-finance overheads including Sales, Operations and HR.
- Preparing the monthly board packs with budgets and forecasts
- Lead a team of two junior FP&A Analysts
- Build a performance model to monitor financial and statistical KPIs
- Create a commission structure model
- ACA or CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience producing budgets and forecasts
- Industry and private equity experience preferred but not essential
- Immediately available or on up to 2 week notice period
If you think you sound ideal for this opportunity, please apply. Job reference: PH0401