An international, private equity- backed services based business is seeking a bright Senior Commercial Finance Manager to join their business in a key point in their business growth trajectory whilst they go through metamorphic change.
The company culture is inclusive and ever evolving. They are seeking to increase their already multi-hundred million pound turnover via the continual development of new commercial propositions. Currently the company is seeking to create further revenue streams through Heavy technological investment in all areas of the business.
This role is integral to the businesses growth, reporting directly into the Divisional Finance Director. The Senior Commercial Finance Manager will have a broad range of responsibilities, business partnering with senior stakeholders across the business internationally, and helping to aide growth by advising on the businesses strategy. There is also a clear progression path to Commercial Financial Controller at which point the role becomes entirely commercially focused.
The key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for understanding the metrics and revenue drivers in the business and advising senior management on what strategic measures they can be making to avoid margin leakage.
- Critically evaluate the financial performance of the business and proactively bring to management’s attention areas of financial or operational inefficiency and recommendations for improvements.
- Having oversight of the month end process, seeking ways to improve and automate it.
- Budgeting, forecasting, building and maintaining financial models.
- Being a key figure in the driver for technological change across the business.
- Managing a team of 3.
The ideal Senior Commercial Finance Manager will have:
- A wealth of experience commercially business partnering at their previous roles
- A full accounting qualification, either CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Comfortable working in fluid, ever changing working environments
- Experience of managing at least one direct report
The importance of the job means the company are keen to fill the role imminently, therefore if you want to be employed by this cutting edge company then apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'