Are you the go to finance professional for insightful business partnering at a senior level? Can you deliver financial insight to promote growth? Yes...yes...then read on!
This is an exciting new role that has been created to enable and support strategic plans to continue the growth of our franchise and partnerships business. You will instrumental in partnering with the Directors and their senior team to provide financial insight and business modelling to further enhance a key area of the business in the UK&I.
Who we're looking for:
You are a qualified commercial finance professional with all round financial management capability, incorporating financial planning techniques, financial reporting and control. Your ability to deliver strong financial modelling to identify core issues and provide assessments grounded in compelling logic is essential. The ability to present succinctly at board level will also be tested.
Key skills for the role are:
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong commercial insight skills and understanding of operational business drivers
- Strong influencing skills, especially in dealing with non-finance personnel
- Ability to deal with additional ad-hoc tasks at short notice
What you'll be doing:
As part of the Leadership Team the Senior Finance Manager is a high profile role in the UK & Ireland Finance team, ensuring that the business is on track to deliver the exponential growth in the 3 year plan, and in year, through the establishment and monitoring of key lead indicators, providing challenge and support as required.
Key responsibilities also include:
- Support with new and renewal contract negotiations including direct involvement in negotiations as required
- Bring new thinking & robust challenge to proposed commercial terms and offer innovative solutions where required
- Own the governance process for all new and renewed contracts & commercial agreements for the division
- Deliver insightful management accounts and insightful commentary, including regular risks and opps review with the Partnerships Director.
- Drive Manage, develop and support a team of 2
What we want to give you
- Great basic salary and a car or car allowance
- Family BUPA Healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Incentives, healthy bonus, development and career opportunities
Now is the moment to get involved, apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'