Altum Consulting have partnered with FTSE listed retail business in Central London to secure a pivotal senior hire for their industry leading finance division.
The Senior commercial Finance Manager will lead a high performing team to deliver commercial insight to senior leadership of the business in the form of internal reporting, FP&A, investment and decision-making challenge & support. They will play a significant role in the success of key finance projects and have wide exposure across the business, including directors and group finance
Role & Responsibilities
- Drive to improve margins across the whole Food business
- Amongst others, a key project will be working closely with the Program Lead, to optimise the cost of our products, and our general cost base, through the Lowering Cost Programme
- A key player in driving the Revenue and Operating Profit Strategy and lead finance business partnering as well as analysis and insight
- Working alongside the Commercial Finance, this role will be the subject matter expert for the business on key projects
- Be a coach and sounding board for the Finance team
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Process and system understanding
- Business Appraisal and Analysis
- ACA qualified accountant with significant post qualified experience
- Proven delivery of detailed management accounts
- Strong team leadership capabilities
- Ability to communicate with impact to senior management, business stakeholders and other finance teams
If this sounds like you, please apply.
- Senior Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'