One of the leaders in this field our client is a FTSE 100 company that has recently gone through a restructure and is now rebuilding. With this they are seeking a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to support the Group FP&A function as well as the CFO.
This will be a pivotal role in understanding the Group’s true financial position requiring business partnering and building strong working relationships within the wider Group.
Other responsibilities include:
- Planning and analysis review
- Analyse and challenge submissions from businesses within the wider Group
- Manage and oversee the Group’s budget and strategic plan as well as monitor forecasting processes
- Review financial performance of different business units and regions against the existing budget
- Produce scenario models on budgets, 3 years plans and M&A
- Concise analysis for the Investor relations team as well as management of C-Suit reports.
- Other ad hoc projects that will be at the forefront of driving revenue growth across the Group.
Skills & Experience:
This is a highly commercial and analytical role and the ideal candidate will be ACA qualified from a Big Four practice with direct experience in M&A and Insolvency. Finance transformation experience would also be well suited for the role.
- Big Four
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job