Senior Commercial Category Manager
A not-for-profit, central government organisation are currently seeking for a Senior Commercial Category Manager for a period of 6 months.
- Provide current and relevant advice on the latest development in Public Sector procurement in relation to the category
- Prepare and deliver commercial guidance and advice for the relevant audiences within the category. Use sound presentation and communication skills, working with the organisation and using strong and plain commercial writing and persuasive skills
- Execute management responsibilities effectively
- Support a strong commercial direction and a persuasive future vision based on the new commercial strategy
- Actively represent the organisation within the Group Operating Model (GOM) and vice-versa in respect of commercial matters in relation to the category
- For requirements that are common goods and services delivered through Crown Commercial Services, work with the Category Lead in influencing the CCS approach to ensure the best GOM advantage
- Internal stakeholder management
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience of the commercial cycle, including pre-competitive supplier engagement, supplier selection, evaluation, contract award and ongoing contract management
- Experience of using the Crown Commercial Frameworks and Digital Marketplace
- Experience of operating in a Category Management environment, or a knowledge of the principles of a Category Management approach
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large, well-known Central Government organisation on a long-term assignment. This position offers excellent rates, longevity and would be a welcome addition to a CV.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job